- The SOS Roller is highly effective in treating and removing ingrown hairs but is also gentle on the skin. It helps prevent inflammation and delivers a powerful peeling to allow the hair to grow freely through the skin surface.
- The SOS Roller uses a combination of active ingredients and natural extracts, and can be used for ingrown hair, razor burn and skin irritations, redness and pimples or mild acne.
- It can be used for both women and men all over the body: face, arms, legs, armpits, bikini line, intimate area, neck, chest and back.
- The key active ingredient is the same as in aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) which softens the skin cells and helps shedding of the upper layers of skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and is combined with rubbing alcohol which further softens and disinfects the skin.
- The deep exfoliating action of the SOS Roller is able to give a deep clean to the pores and this is further complemented with the addition of Honeysuckle oil for natural hydration properties.
The SOS Roller comes in 2 practical sizes:
- a handy 6 ml roller – similar to “lipbalm” size
- a larger 90 ml roll-on for regular use
SOS Roller also helps with spots - Learn More
Directions: For maximum benefits apply twice daily or as often as required after hair removal.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Bacillus Ferment, Camphor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid