Body Sugaring Is Best For Intimate Hair Removal
The majority of ladies are now opting to remove more and more body hair. Intimate body sugaring involves hair removal from the pubic region and can start with partial hair removal such as the standard BIKINI LINE or THONG LINE, through to almost complete (BRAZILIAN) and complete hair removal (HOLLYWOOD).
For ladies with upcoming holidays it is just one less thing to worry about, to feel more confident and to be able to relax and enjoy wearing swimwear. Whatever level of hair removal you decide upon, it is now generally accepted that SUGARING is the answer for gentle hair removal, and especially for intimate areas and for those with sensitive skin.
ADVANTAGES OF SUGARING
The main advantages of SUGARING for intimate hair removal are:
- The bikini area is prone to ingrown hairs, especially with hair removal methods such as waxing and shaving which cause broken hairs to become trapped below the surface of the skin. Sugaring gently removes hair from the root in the direction of growth and significantly reduces the incidence of ingrown hair.
- Sugaring also reduces the appearance of razor bumps (..the infamous “chicken skin” look!). The methods and techniques taught by SUGARING CANE ensure silky smooth skin for the whole body, and with our exceptional range of sugar pastes and total skin care products for skin preparation, maintenance and after-care, you and your clients will be delighted with the NEW SMOOTH.
- Sugar paste only adheres to hair and dead skin cells so there is less trauma and minimal discomfort when removing hair. Sugaring actually exfoliates the skin, which improves overall skin texture and tone.
- Sugar is naturally hypoallergenic, hygienic and antiseptic. It can be cleaned with water, so no more sticky residues, chemical or solvents when compared to waxing.
- Sugar is applied at body temperature so there is no danger of burning the skin.
- You can usually switch to Sugaring from shaving or waxing in just 10-14 days
- Sugaring can be used with much shorter hair of only 1.5 mm in length, versus waxing where the hair needs to be around 6 mm or longer.
- Sugaring helps promote permanence and it takes longer for hair to regrow.
CURRENT TRENDS FOR INTIMATE HAIR REMOVAL
The recent trends for intimate hair removal in the UK have been reported in a YouGov survey for Cosmopolitan Magazine. It is interesting to note that the most popular ‘intimate style’ preferred by women under 30 is the HOLLYWOOD – all hair completely removed.
There are differences among the generations - for the over thirties the most popular style (chosen by 31%) is the standard BIKINI LINE or THONG LINE. Only 14% of over thirties prefer no trimming at all compared to only 4% of under thirties.
WOMEN WERE ASKED: Which of the following styles do you personally prefer?
PERSONAL GROOMING – YOUNG WOMEN & MEN
The majority of young women (47%) remove all of their pubic hair and even most young men (45%) either trim or remove all of their pubic hair (11%) which also reflects the current strong trend for ‘MANSCAPING’.
REAL LIFE COMMENTS ON SUGARING versus WAXING:
- "It's hard to get really smooth with a razor. Waxing can do it, but it can be very painful."
- “The problem with waxing is that you have to start with fairly long hair or there's not enough for the wax to grab on to. For best results, you have to let your hair grow out between waxings, and people committed to staying really smooth don't want to do that."
- “Ladies who have tended to go for Brazilian waxing often end up with tissue damage if the wax is too hot, and waxing can cause tearing of sensitive skin.”
- “Sugaring is way less painful; it is easy to apply for gentle hair removal, easier to wash off, and I never get the peeling skin after sugaring that I did when I waxed!”
- “The benefits of SUGARING include no chemical additives to irritate the skin and it can be removed by just using water to wash off the paste”.
- SUGARING causes fewer ingrown hairs and can last longer than waxing – and your pubic hair regrowth does not need to be as long as it is for waxing.
SUGARING TRAINING FOR INTIMATE HAIR REMOVAL
For your intimate area, it is essential to ensure that your skin care professional has proper training, certification and experience. The methods and techniques taught by SUGARING CANE ensure silky smooth skin for the whole body, and with our exceptional range of sugar pastes and total skin care products for skin preparation, maintenance and after-care, you and your clients will be delighted with the NEW SMOOTH.
SUGARING – THE SWEET SIDE OF GENTLE HAIR REMOVAL
You owe it to yourself and your customers to experience the BEST BRAZILIAN EVER!
We could not put it better than the wonderful blog description from The Internet Bachelorette:
Generation Smooth: Today's young people are taking private grooming further than ever https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/03/26/trimming/
Body Sugaring – The New Brazilian Smooth