Ultimate Treatment for Ingrown Hair and Razor Bumps
SOS Roller - Ultimate Treatment for Ingrown Hair and Razor Bumps
Ingrown hairs can be caused by shaving or as a result of broken hairs typically caused during waxing. Ingrown hairs are also known as razor bumps or razor burn.
When the hair is cut off or broken beneath the surface of the skin it can curl back and start growing inwards.
A key benefit of Sugaring is that it significantly reduces the overall incidence of ingrown hairs! Sugaring is the most effective form of hair removal because it pulls from the root each time with no breakage.
It is also very important to exfoliate the skin regularly prior to hair removal to reduce the possibility of ingrown hairs and for ongoing skin care.
see Sugaring Cane Body Scrub for further information
However, if ingrown hairs develop this is often most likely to occur around the chest or bikini area. While they can be embarrassing, painful and noticeable, they are preventable and treatable.
- The SOS Roller is highly effective in treating and removing ingrown hairs but is also gentle on the skin. It helps prevent inflammation and delivers a powerful peeling to allow the hair to grow freely through the skin surface.
- The SOS Roller uses a combination of active ingredients and natural extracts, and can be used for ingrown hair, razor burn and skin irritations, redness and pimples or mild acne.
- It can be used for both women and men all over the body: face, arms, legs, armpits, bikini line, intimate area, neck, chest and back.
- The key active ingredient is the same as in aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) which softens the skin cells and helps shedding of the upper layers of skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and is combined with rubbing alcohol which further softens and disinfects the skin.
- The deep exfoliating action of the SOS Roller is able to give a deep clean to the pores and this is further complemented with the addition of Honeysuckle oil for natural hydration properties.
The SOS Roller comes in 2 practical sizes:
Directions: For maximum benefits apply twice daily or as often as required after hair removal.